[Reloadevery] Didn't mean to come off as (insert-your-word-here) | Was feeling ignored

Tomasz P. Koluda Tomasz+Mozilla at CQMail.NET
Wed Oct 28 23:35:00 PDT 2009

Dear Jaap,

*I'm sorry* if I came off *ungrateful*. I actually liked your extension very
much!

The only qualm I had was that any sort of a *question *or *email *seemed to
be going *into a great void...*
Meaning, I understand the *time and effort *that goes into designing *anything
of value*, and the associated time constraints. Of course *I don't expect
you to answer every email,* especially since many of them must be redundant.

But some sort of *mailing list posting *or a *blog entry *or meep/peep/beep
of *any kind *from you, maybe once every week or every other week,
summarizing or listing the questions you are working on answering, even if
not providing an answer or solution right there and then, would go a long
way towards *assuring people *that this is an *ongoing effort *and *not *a
dead-end take-it-or-leave-it abandoned project.

*I tip my hat to you* for having the *knowledge *to make something out of
nothing, and for your  *graciousness *in sharing it and giving it away for *
free*.

Sincerely,
*Tomasz P. Koluda*