[Reloadevery] Email subject is there for a reason | join

Jaap A. Haitsma jaap at haitsma.org
Wed Oct 28 19:37:12 PDT 2009

George,

When I have reloadevery enabled and put my laptop to sleep and wake it up
again it works fine. Reloadevery remains active

Can you elaborate?

Tomasz,

I've already put quite some hours of work in this extension and give it away
for free. Your email does not show much appreciation for this. I even
publish the source code such that others can make it better.

Jaap

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 03:23, Tomasz P. Koluda
<Tomasz+Mozilla at cqmail.net<Tomasz%2BMozilla at cqmail.net>