[Reloadevery] Refrresh in Firefox

BRAIN STUFF supportdoc supportdoc at brainstuff.com
Sun Aug 24 11:31:14 PDT 2008

Hi,

Is there some one who knows for what reason firefox does not refresh
correctly some pages?

It seems that this is a old problem. I have a lot of customers who sate that
they have the same problem like I have:

I develop web pages.

When I have made a change on a page I upload the page and then I call the
page in firefox. The first time this works fine. Then I made some changes on
the page, I copy the result again to the server and I refresh the page ..
nothing changes. If I use IE in the same way, the new version of the page is
on the screen.

I have download reloadevery to see if this fixes the problem

Best regards,

John