[Reloadevery] Suggestion: disable upon entering a form

Sinus Pi sinus-revery at sinpi.net
Fri Aug 8 13:19:30 PDT 2008

I'd like to suggest a small but important improvement to ReloadEvery.
Can the plugin detect the user entering or typing into a webpage form
and temporarily disable reloading, and perhaps only reactivate it
after the form gets submitted or the user navigates away from it?

I love RE for reloading of busy forum listings, but I've already lost
two almost-ready post replies when the "post a reply" pages were
reloaded just as I was typing in them :/

Thanks in advance,
--
Sinus