[Reloadevery] Reload Every Problem

Kustner, Tom Tom.Kustner at RetirementPartner.com
Mon Jun 4 08:33:30 PDT 2007

Though I have not seen the hourglass issue specifically, I have seen
problems with Reload Every not being completely resilient to web site
issues (it stops reloading).  Therefore, we are moving to wget.

Tom Kustner MCSE, CNE
Systems Administrator
Inside: 68728
Outside: 414-906-8728
Mobile: 414-559-0889

________________________________

From: reloadevery-bounces at mozdev.org
[mailto:reloadevery-bounces at mozdev.org] On Behalf Of Portal Domains |
Chris Bowyer
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 3:05 AM
To: reloadevery at mozdev.org
Subject: [Reloadevery] Reload Every Problem

Hi All,

We are having a problem with Reload Every. Initially it worked great and
refreshed every 10 seconds for about 5 months, but now it works for a
while and then stops - basically, the cursor turns into an hourglass and
stays like it. The only way I can get it to work again is by reloading
the page manually, then it will be OK again for a while. Any ideas? Is
anyone else having this problem?

Regards,

Chris Bowyer
Operations Manager
Portal Domains
Telephone: +61.243908894
Mobile: +61.438322907
mailto:chrisbowyer at portaldomains.com
http://portaldomains.com <http://portaldomains.com/>

NOTICE: This email transmission, and any documents, files or previous
email messages attached to it, may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the
information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete the email and attached
documents. Thank you.

The information contained in this message and any accompanying attachments may contain privileged, private and/or confidential information protected by state and federal law.  Penalties may be assessed for unauthorized use and/or disclosure.  This message and any attachments are intended for the designated recipient only.  If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and return or destroy the information.

This e-mail transmission and any attachments are believed to have been sent free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened. It is, however, the recipient's responsibility to ensure that the e-mail transmission and any attachments are virus free, and the sender accepts no responsibility for any damage that may in any way arise from their use.