[Reloadevery] Force reload option

Shāné qweries at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 03:29:27 PST 2007

Hello Jaap,

The site where I am having this problem is:
https://secure.icicidirect.com/trading/fno/FavList.asp#main
This is onilne trading site, am not sure you can create an account
here. But I think the key is in the headers (see below, expires is a
minute earlier than date).

When this page is opened in the browser, clicking enter in the address
bar (or clicking on the "go to the address in the location bar") does
not update the page. Only F5 or Ctrl+F5 (not shift+f5) updates the
page.

I will try with a JSP which set expires header and try.

Raj

https://secure.icicidirect.com/trading/fno/FavList.asp#main

GET /trading/fno/FavList.asp HTTP/1.1
Host: secure.icicidirect.com