[Reloadevery] Feature request

Jimmy Thrasher jjthrash at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 13:04:43 EST 2005

Hi Jaap,

I was really only concerned with changes when the ReloadEvery
extension does the reloading, so that should be fairly easy.  However,
RC's comment still applies (resource heaviness of hashing).  It's
probably worth a shot anyway.  I wouldn't have more than one or two
tabs reloading.  Perhaps one ought to specify whether a tab should
notify if it has changed.

Here's a JS implementation of MD5:
http://pajhome.org.uk/crypt/md5/md5src.html under the BSD license.

Jimmy