[Pyxpcomext] Pyxpcomext] pyxpcomext for Firefox 3.6 / xulrunner 1.9.2

Michael Toomim toomim at cs.washington.edu
Mon Feb 1 14:41:36 PST 2010

My team just ran across this too, and so we spent some time recompiling a copy of python w/ distutils so that we could build our modules to be compatible with pyxpcomext.

Is there a reason for building Pyxpcomext with UCS2?  Since most linux distros use UCS4, perhaps switching to UCS4 would be a good idea and reduce the effort required for people to port their python code?