[Project_owners] Important: Recent Mozdev outages and Migration Plans

David White whitedavidp at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 10:53:08 PST 2014

Hello. I have 2 addon projects on Mozdev: ThunderPlunger and
ThunderbirdBiff. They are not terribly active although I do update
versions now and then and people are still using the addons. One
important thing is that Mozdev hosts a php web component for my
ThunderPlunger addon's Validate Email Address function. So other than
CVS and project page hosting, that would be one thing I would be looking
for.

Not sure what I know that could be of help in all of this. But feel free
to let me know/ask.

Thanks,

David