[Project_owners] Drupal

Jake Hartz jake33 at rocketmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:10:44 PDT 2012

I got most of the data off of my Drupal site, but the rest I have to log in
to view, but when I try to log in I get a "504 Gateway Time-out" error from
nginx. If I try to do it directly through the Apache server (using port
8080 instead of 80), I get: "A database error has occured. Please try again
in a few minutes"

The stuff that I need to log in to view isn't very important, though, so
it's not a big issue for me.

--Jake