[Project_owners] Can't verify my new xpi file

gilles orsini gilles.orsini at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 23:53:54 PDT 2011

Hi,

I still have the problem. Am I the only one ? I have seen that, when I'm
commiting a file (xpi one), I have the following CVS log where there is an
error (PHP one so server side)

***
cvs add -kb "/tasks&mails mozdev/downloads/tasksandmails.2.2.xpi"
    cvs add: scheduling file `downloads/tasksandmails.2.2.xpi' for addition
    cvs add: use 'cvs commit' to add this file permanently
ok (took 0:02.547)
***

***
cvs ci -m "test commit en changeant de filename." -l "/tasks&mails
mozdev/downloads/tasksandmails.2.2.xpi"
    RCS file: /cvs/tasksandmails/downloads/tasksandmails.2.2.xpi,v
    done
    Checking in downloads/tasksandmails.2.2.xpi;
    /cvs/tasksandmails/downloads/tasksandmails.2.2.xpi,v  <--
tasksandmails.2.2.xpi
    initial revision: 1.1
    done
    Processing log script arguments...
    PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /mozdev/sandbox/php/pear/Log.php on line 168
ok (took 0:16.563)
Error: The following warnings were reported while performing the "cvs
commit" command.
   Error: tasks&mails mozdev: PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of
new by reference is deprecated in /mozdev/sandbox/php/pear/Log.php on line
168
***

Regards,

--