[Project_owners] Downtime Notice for Wednesday

Michael Dosser mic at strg.at
Wed Sep 21 11:40:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

Am 21.09.2011 um 10:26 schrieb Brian King:

> Eric H. Jung wrote:
>> What's going on? Is it a fix for the recent CVS outages?
>
> No, we are updating some of our software stack so many of the services will be affected.
>
> When we come back up, I would ask everyone to be on the look out for regressions and report as soon as possible.

we are back online with new software. Here are the major changes:

- FreeBSD 7.2 -> 8.2 (All packages were rebuilt!)
- PHP 5.2.12 -> 5.3.8
- Amavisd 2.6.2 -> 2.7.0
- Mailman 2.1.12 -> 2.1.14
- Mercurial 1.1.2 -> 1.9.1
- Nginx 0.7.62 -> 1.0.6
- Perl 5.8.9 -> 5.12.4
- Postfix 2.5.6 -> 2.8.5

Still open is the transition from self-installed Bugzilla to a ports-maintained installation. This will be accomplished tomorrow.

The troubles I have seen so far are:

1.) Create projects

The cronjob command: "/usr/local/bin/php /sandbox/php/scripts/create_projects.php" exits with signal 11 as user "projcreate":

PHP Deprecated:  Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /mozdev/sandbox/php/include/globals.h on line 95
PHP Deprecated:  Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /mozdev/sandbox/php/pear/Log.php on line 168
[unknown]
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /mozdev/sandbox/php/pear/Log.php on line 168
Segmentation fault: 11 (core dumped)

2.) Mercurial hgweb

http://hg.mozdev.org is broken

Maybe someone can look into those ...

Thanks,
Mic

strg.at gmbh  michael.dosser at strg.at
       peter-jordan-strasse 21, top 3, 1190 wien
       tel +43 (1) 526 56 29  mobile +43 699 1 7777 164