[Project_owners] Downtime Notice for Wednesday

Jake Hartz jake33 at rocketmail.com
Sun Oct 23 08:23:01 PDT 2011

Additionally, with all the other Drupal problems, the "revisions" feature of
wiki pages seems to be broken. Example:
http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/node/41/revisions (revisions page for
MozdevDocs <http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevDocs>)

The error message seems similar to most of the other error messages in
Drupal lately: *warning: Parameter 1 to diff_node_revisions() expected to be
a reference, value given in
/mozdev/sandbox/drupal/drupal-5.22/includes/form.inc on line 218.*

I would suggest updating to Drupal 6, but that would probably create more
problems that it would solve right now.

--Jake