[Project_owners] drupal data loss?

Jake Hartz jake33 at rocketmail.com
Fri May 13 13:42:47 PDT 2011

I tried everything - disabling clean URLs, disabling pathauto, etc. and
still cannot get anything. Also, this page (Admin > Content Management >
Content) shows nothing:
http://mp4downloader.mozdev.org/drupal/admin/content/node

Is this an actual unrecoverable data loss? I had my entire site in Drupal
(with my entire future development course of action layed out, among other
important things), and now none of my pages, blog posts, or wiki pages seem
to be able to be accessed. (However, at least my one sidebar block has
survived so far...)

Also, it seems that every few minutes I get "access denied" messages and
must re-login via http://mp4downloader.mozdev.org/drupal/user. Then, after I
log in, it doesn't remember any of my data associated with my profile and
says that I have been a member for one second (as though it just created my
Drupal account just like when I logged into Drupal for the first time with
my Mozdev account). I'm not quite sure what this means - data is being
re-deleted every few minutes?

Thanks,
Jake