[Project_owners] Mozdev needs Volunteers!

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Sat Jul 16 21:19:06 PDT 2011

On 17/07/2011 11:52, David Boswell wrote:
>> David, Eric. To prevent things falling through the cracks again I
>> propose to set up an additional mailing list/newsgroup e.g.
>> public.mozdev.volunteers or would the current feedback@ list serve
>> for the time being?
>

> Sure, set up a new mailing list if you want.
>
> BTW, I think moderating the mailing list is a pain, but isn't the
> most pressing need.  If we can't start new projects or keep the
> server secure and running then having a functioning mailing list
> isn't a big deal :)

Good point. No reply from Doug yet. I'll try email again again on
Monday. His nick is on IRC but unfortunately I'm on the other side of
the world so I'm usually asleep when he's around.

I've started  some notes on the wiki. The starting page is here:
<http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/Sysadmin-How-Tos>

Phil