[Project_owners] Mozdev needs Volunteers!

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 12:49:05 PDT 2011

Phil,

I can definitely commit 1 hour/week to help with everything except Drupal.
Please grant me mod privileges to the feedback mailing list. And point me to
the URL for moderation. I can write a wiki page about it to help onboarding
of new people in the future.

Hoping your health recovers,
Eric
(mozdev username: ericjung or ejung, I forget which)