[Project_owners] php Issues

Jake Hartz jake33 at rocketmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:06:24 PDT 2010

  I added this code into my local.conf file (see "add GET vars to $_GET"
section):
http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/mp4downloader/www/local.conf?rev=1.40;content-type=text/plain

This code adds all the GET vars to $_GET with each page request (though
local.conf), so you don't need to manually include it in your pages. It
may be similar to Mycroft's script, but I thought I'd share my example, too.

--Jake