[Project_owners] php Issues

Mycroft Project mycroft.mozdev.org at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 10:25:37 PDT 2010

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/protected/nowrapper/editsource.php.html.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php.html.php?pid=38948

Redirect loop.
Is not the sort of thing I want to see.

Can we turn off this redirecting except for the special cases discussed?

Charles Caygill
Mycroft Project Owner
http://mycroft.mozdev.org