[Project_owners] php Issues

David White whitedavidp at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 09:02:28 PDT 2010

Thanks Pete. But my ThunderPlunger project's single php file is not
working any more and I am stumped as to what I need to do. I test using
my browser even though this routine is not supposed to present a UI as
it is more like a service which my addon uses. The original routine at
http://thunderplunger.mozdev.org/validateEmail.php was working fine.
Then it stopped working and only displayed the contents of the file. I
have copied the original file's contents to both a file ending in .html
and one ending in .php.html and placed them via WinCvs along side the
original file. But none of them work now. Indeed, the original no longer
displays the file's contents. What am I doing wrong here? David