[Project_owners] [Feedback] Advocay of MozDev 2.0 - MailMan indictment

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Tue Sep 28 12:53:13 PDT 2010

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:02:57 -0700 (PDT), David Boswell wrote:
>> Other maillist solutions exists:: ennemies of Carlotta for  example
>
>> should be a much better choice. The only problem is to settle up  the
>> mail2news gateway. For that other solutions than mailman  central
>> integration exists: see bofh.it for example.
>
> We had set up Drupal with the thought that forums there could be an alternative
> for mailman mailing lists.  Making that work as a replacement is probably going
> to be much easier than implementing something else.

Off-Topic:
I read somewhere that Drupal has a mailman gui admin interface as well
so that Drupal can use Mailman mailing lists. I wonder if this is easier
to use than the built in mailman gui. Also I wonder if Drupal can
administer Mailman itself (add lists, remove lists, etc)

Hmm.

http://drupal.org/project/cpanel_api
http://drupal.org/project/mailman
http://drupal.org/project/mailman_api

Phil

[ ]The shortest distance between two people is a sense of humor.
* TagZilla 0.066.6