[Project_owners] php file execution for trusted projects

Jake Hartz jake33 at rocketmail.com
Sat Oct 2 14:56:56 PDT 2010

OK, I managed to update the page a bit more, but when I try anything
more, the spam message comes up again.

Also, I believe the <sup> tag can be whitelisted in the administration
settings for the input formats (under "site configuration" -
http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/admin/settings/filters) by selecting
"Filtered HTML" (or whatever it is) and then going to the "Configure"
tab. Then, the references to footnotes in the WhyMozdev page (which are
already enclosed in <sup> tags, but Drupal is stripping them) will
actually appear like they should.

Thanks,
Jake