[Project_owners] php file execution for trusted projects

Jake Hartz jake33 at rocketmail.com
Sat Oct 2 14:29:02 PDT 2010

I've also been trying to update the WhyMozdev page
(http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/WhyMozdev) to make the tables look
better (had to disable JavaScript in Chrome to avoid FCKeditor), but now
I keep getting the message "Your submission has triggered the installed
spam filter and will not be accepted." all the time, and the page is
stuck in its current state because the spam filter will not allow me to
change it. Also, Drupal strips any code in the "style" attribute. Would
it be possible to "lessen" the spam filter a bit? (Also, the <sup> tag
is not listed in the allowed tags, so Drupal strips it.)

--Jake