[Project_owners] php file execution for trusted projects

Jake Hartz jake33 at rocketmail.com
Sat Oct 2 13:19:40 PDT 2010

Everything seems to be working now, except FCKeditor in Drupal still has
problems. Also, the default Drupal template (the "Mozdev" template) still looks
weird and incomplete (I can't exactly remember what it looked like before, but I
believe that the header is messed up - it used to have the pretty picture at the
top with the Mozdev logo, but that isn't showing up anymore).

Thanks,
Jake