[Project_owners] php Issues

Jake Hartz jake33 at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:21:46 PDT 2010

OK, I am trying to update the wiki. However, the first time I updated
the MozdevDocs page, I just commented stuff out, but then realized that
the commented-out stuff was still showing up. Then, I tried to go and
just remove the stuff that I had previously commented out, but it said
that the spam filter had blocked my revision ("Your submission has
triggered the installed spam filter and will not be accepted"). This
also happened when I tried to update the MozdevDatabaseAccess page to
remove info about *.php files (and almost any other edit I tried to make
to any wiki page).

Would it be possible to "lessen" the spam filter a bit for updating the
docs?

--Jake