[Project_owners] php Issues

David White whitedavidp at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 10:00:06 PDT 2010

Thanks Eric. The result you see is the one sought. However when executed
from within TB in my addon using XmlHttpRequest, it fails. I get an
error from my code which indicates that a required request parameter is
not present. I only use FF for testing the web component of my addon. So
I am presuming that the issue is XmlHttpRequest or something about TB
that differs from FF. Until now I have been using TB 2.x so I need to
try this with 3.x to see if the problem persists there.

David