[Project_owners] php Issues

David White whitedavidp at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 09:13:16 PDT 2010

My ThunderBird addon, which invokes a php file on mozdev via a call to
XmlHttpRequest still fails to work due to failure of request parameters
to make it through the redirection. This doesn't happen if it invokes
the .hph.html file directly versus the .php file. So it would appear
that there may be an issue with XmlHttpRequest and redirection. A quick
google indicates that various implementations of the function fare
differently with redirects. I am not too sure what else I should try so
that the .php file can be invoked directly - thereby causing no changes
by my addon's users. Any tips? Thanks, David