[Project_owners] Moving source from CVS

Andrew Steinborn g33kdyoo at gmail.com
Mon May 3 13:07:26 PDT 2010

Just FYI, has anyone considered Bazaar? Also, it'd be nice to upgrade the
CVS to SVN. The new schemes that could be possible:
https://svn.mozdev.org/svnroot/(project)
https://(project).mozdev.org/svn/
https://(project).svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/(project)

I think migrating projects from CVS to SVN would be great.