[Project_owners] Moving source from CVS

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 01:55:18 PDT 2010

Michael is right about moving the mozdev source code itself off of CVS: it's
integrated with an old publishing system called Hovercraft. I don't know the
details, but do know this was examined before and estimated to take a lot of
time.

Michael: your blog post is really cool! I didn't know you could wrap Git
around CVS!

Eric

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Michael J Gruber <
michaeljgruber+mozdevnews at fastmail.fm<michaeljgruber%2Bmozdevnews at fastmail.fm>