[Project_owners] Mozdev Knowledge Transfer Meeting

Doug Warner doug at mozdev.org
Wed Jun 30 06:46:03 PDT 2010

Doesn't look like it, but it also looks like you were able to add a new line/vote.

Mornings GMT-wise don't work for me so I didn't include them on the list.  My
current living arrangement puts my computer right next to my bed and I can't
expect my wife to get up at 4-5am to accommodate a meeting.

-Doug

--
Doug Warner    <doug at mozdev.org>        Site Developer
Mozdev.org     http://www.mozdev.org