[Project_owners] password, access help

Mike Bate mikebate at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 09:51:08 PDT 2010

Appologies for posting to the list - tried sending Feedback,
no response.

I am unable to access my project - the password I'd recorded
does not work, and I'm getting daily emails reminding me about
moderator-requests waiting.

If it helps, when I originally set up the project in September
2008, there was an error message about drupal user registry,
so perhaps the password never was set correctly?

Adding a password recover feature would make sense, sounds as
if others are having this same problem...

Alternatively, please tell me what steps to take to remove the
project entirely, and I'll then start from scratch.

Thank you!

--
Mike