[Project_owners] Mozdev Knowledge Transfer Meeting

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Fri Jun 18 21:45:45 PDT 2010

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 08:05:48 +0100, Axel wrote:

>> Skype?
> needs fast broadband, as well :(  VoiP and mobile broadband are mutEx at least
> here...
>
> you don't realize how privileged you are  having all that bandwidth to spare
> [well if you have it]  ;-)

I live in a third world country where the "broadband" connection I have
is sometimes slower than dial-up.

> btw what is your monthly download allowance in Gigs?

I don't have a monthly download allowance since it's self limiting via
the broadband connection falling apart regularly. It helps if you
download stuff after 2am after all the script kiddies downloading p0rn
have gone to bed.

Phil

[ ]A Tale of Two Zities -Dickens's cookbook
* TagZilla 0.066.6