[Project_owners] Mozdev Knowledge Transfer Meeting

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 06:44:14 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Axel <axel.grude at googlemail.com> wrote:

> thanks for getting back, in my experience, the best tool for a walkthrough
> even with my limited bandwidth is the Webex interface from Cisco (
> https://www.webex.com/), seems to be extremely fast - and supports having
> a chat window for the bandwidth challenged (I am

I've also had great experiences with WebEx. Let's go for it. Mozdev can pick
up the tab if there are charges outside the 14-day trial. In conjunction
with the WebEx, we should have a conference call simultaneously... because
WebEx has no audio, just chat. The mozdev board holds its quarterly meetings
using http://www.freeconferencecall.com/ (yes, it's free), and works
internationally.

Eric