[Project_owners] Logging into Drupal

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 06:39:04 PDT 2010

Hi Axel,

These are great ideas. Doug is arranging for training ("knowledge transfer")
in the other thread. I hope you'll attend his training sessions and do your
best to document on the wiki what he explains. This will be our one-time
opportunity to absorb his brain :) I know I'll be at his sessions, but I
probably do not have the time to document them except for editing the
content of others.

Please keep a running list of your questions (like the ones below) for Doug
!

Eric