[Project_owners] Mozdev Knowledge Transfer Meeting

Doug Warner doug at mozdev.org
Tue Jun 15 18:53:49 PDT 2010

First, I wanted to apologize for being unavailable the past couple months
(insert standard work/life excuses here).  I would still like to help people
continue supporting Mozdev.

To help with that, I've set up a Doodle poll to pick a time that suits
everyone to have a knowledge transfer meeting:
http://www.doodle.com/5bsckkpxnskems9u

It's also been suggested that IRC doesn't work well for everyone; what tool
would others be more comfortable with?  Skype?  Some type of screen-sharing
might be best to see what tools are available for Mozdev and how things run.

Again, I'm sorry I've been out of things for awhile and I plan on digging
through the backlog of email over the next day or two and get things answered
as best I can.

-Doug

--
Doug Warner    <doug at mozdev.org>        Site Developer