[Project_owners] Removing account

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 10:38:02 PDT 2010

Now that we have a set of tasks that we can use as a walk through for people interested in taking over running the site, I'm happy to transfer the knowledge I have.  The first thing we should do is document all open requests so we can work through them -- if that means just looking at messages on the feedback@ list, opening bugs or putting requests on a wiki is something that should be decided by the people looking to take over responsibility for things.

David