[Project_owners] Removing account

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 09:43:54 PDT 2010

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:15:43 +0200, Jesper Staun Hansen wrote:
> Either one:
> Writing to feedback at mozdev.org

I am currently dealing with complaints in #extdev about not getting a
reply after two weeks.

And there are several other requests.

#extdev
<jterrace>	jorgev: I did, to feedback@ and project_owners@, no response
<jorgev>	when?
<jterrace>	almost 2 weeks ago
<jorgev>	ugh
<jterrace>	another person emailed me and said he was in the same boat,
it doesnt seem like anyone is dealing with administrative issues on the
site right now
<jorgev>	I guess you should try contacting eric jung or brian king...
but yeah, I think mozdev is dying at the moment
<jterrace>	heh, i did contact eric jung, he forwarded my email to a
number of admins about a week ago, no response either

#mozdev
<jterrace>	I have a project, named firecoral, that I've been trying to
get deleted or have the mailing list password restored, because there is
a pending spam email on the mailing list, so I get a reminder every day
<jterrace>	I've sent an email to feedback@ and posted on projectowners
without any luck, anyone here that can help me out?

Phil