[Project_owners] Mozdev feedback moderator password reset

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 09:55:23 PDT 2010

[Replying to all in the hopes that Axel sees this on the mailing lists]
*Axel*... my emails to you consistently bounce. You've not received at least
one important mail I've sent you recently. As this appears to be an ongoing
problem, and others have had the same experience with your address (e.g.,
David Boswell), could you please arrange for an additional communication
channel?

thanks,
eric