[Project_owners] new-projects list TODO.

Mycroft Project mycroft.mozdev.org at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 16:27:17 PDT 2010

Not a straightforward html form and not in cvs - see:
http://hg.mozdev.org/hovercraft/php/file/a0c679d08077/template/PendingProject_SubmissionForm_HTML.php
This is prime bug filing / spec defining territory though.
At which point I could also point out that the Mycroft link is out of date...

On 8 June 2010 23:31, Eric H. Jung <grimholtz at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Anirvana Mishra <anidps at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes I can do that.Can someone guide me through the process of pulling the
>> mozdev repository to my system?
>> (CVS is a bit scary :P)
>>

> There are instructions here (with screenshots) for no less than 3 different
> CVS clients:
> http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevDocs#AddingEditingandDeletingContent
> The name of the project is "www"
> Please let me know through this list if you need more help. If you're on
> Windows, I'd recommend TortoiseCVS as the client since it's integrated with
> File Explorer, and you can use any editor you like.
>
> Eric

Charles Caygill
Mycroft Project Owner
http://mycroft.mozdev.org