[Project_owners] QuickFOlders review

Axel axel.grude at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:09:18 PST 2010

Happy new year!

I have released a few new versions of the Thunderbird extension
QuickFolders <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/3254>,
but they do not appear in the review queue. Looks like anything I upload
goes straight to the sandbox? I am able to upload but after validation,
there is always an error "oops we could not copy your file". However the
version appears on the "older versions" page:

Version 1.8 - 08/01/2010
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addons/versions/3254#version-1.8>

Version 1.7.2 - 05/01/2010
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addons/versions/3254#version-1.7.2>

Version 1.7 - 22/12/2010
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addons/versions/3254#version-1.7>

It might be caused by my very slow internet connection, but I do not
really want to go to a cybercafe to just release a new version. Also,
does any update push out the queue date? Or all reviews separate?

thanks
  Axel