[Project_owners] Closing SitebarSidebar...

Doug Warner doug at mozdev.org
Thu Feb 25 12:02:18 PST 2010

On 02/18/2010 12:40 PM, Yaa wrote:
> Hello Brian,
> I lost my user name/password combination of my sitebarsidebar project.
> The reason I need it is to close down the project as it hasn't been
> relevant in years and I do not want to moderate the spam on the coupled
> mail list.
> Can you either send me the info or close down the project for me?
> Much obliged,
> Bas Burger.

We typically don't "close" projects unless there was something wrong with the
content provided there (goes against our terms/policy, etc).

If you would like to change your password in order to update your project site
to something like, "this project is no longer active", you can reset your
password here:

Doug Warner    <doug at mozdev.org>        Site Developer
Mozdev.org     http://www.mozdev.org