[Project_owners] Thursday IRC Meeting - Mozdev transition

Doug Warner doug at mozdev.org
Fri Feb 12 19:16:32 PST 2010

On 02/12/2010 02:06 PM, Benoit Renard, msnmsgr wrote:
> Brian King wrote:
>> Come by on Thursday at 10:00 PST (Pacific Standard time, US easy
>> coast) to irc.mozilla.org#mozdev if you are interested in the future
>> of Mozdev.
>>
>> Timezone converter:
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
>>
>> There is no agenda but the main item of interest will be trying to
>> formalise roles for people in the new council. We'll also answer any
>> questions you might have.
>
> What came out of this? I missed it and then completely forgot about it.

We mostly picked a small group of people that was interested in making
decisions for Mozdev and are now waiting for MoFo to get back to our current
board with some specifics on how to transfer assets and control of the site.

-Doug

--
Doug Warner    <doug at mozdev.org>        Site Developer
Mozdev.org     http://www.mozdev.org