[Project_owners] Drupal modules and cache

Jake Hartz jake33 at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 12 18:38:11 PDT 2010

Hello,

Would it be possible to install the "String Overrides" Drupal module (
http://drupal.org/project/stringoverrides) for the mp4downloader
project? I understand if this isn't possible or isn't allowed, but this
module is the only thing that I can find to change the word "Blogs" to
"News" (I am trying to use the word "news" instead of "blog" on my
site). I was just wondering if there is some kind of "procedure" or
something for modules (I am assuming that you can't install modules for
individual Drupal projects, you must install it for everyone, which may
be a problem). Is it possible to install extra Drupal modules?

Also, does anyone know how to clear Drupal's cache? I have been going
through a lot of site changes and something is telling me that Drupal is
caching some of the old things.

By the way, is it best to ask these types of questions on the project
owners list, on the feedback at mozdev.org list, or in Bugzilla?

Thanks a lot,
Jake