[Project_owners] Mozdev - Participation or Bust

anirvana mishra anidps at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 06:32:54 PDT 2010

Hi
I was checking bugzilla for the open bugs in the current website, but
shockingly there are no open bugs.Can anyone from the current management
tell me what are things to be done with the website? Any enhancement to be
introduced ?
bta who's porting the current repository from CVS to SVN or Hg?

Cheers
Anirvana Mishra