[Project_owners] Mozdev - Participation or Bust

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 07:38:49 PDT 2010

Any new project requests that seem like spam can simply be ignored.  (It's amazing what people will put into a form sometimes...)  In terms of dealing with legitimate new project requests, hopefully Doug can help with that soon.

For feedback requests, that is a moderated list and shouldn't receive much, if any, spam.

David