[Project_owners] Question about the Wiki, Formatting

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 08:34:54 PDT 2010

Hi Axel,

What I can tell you is the Drupal wiki's formatting module is definitely
broken. I had a similar experience when trying to use it for
http://foxyproxy.mozdev.org. I opened a bug or two at
http://bugzilla.mozdev.org about it (can't seem to find them at the moment).
Doug Silfreed, the mozdev web developer, did some research on how to fix it,
but I guess it wasn't finished. I think it has something to do with the rich
text editor and/or the configuration of the wiki module for the mozdev
installation of Drupal (every mozdev project has its own Drupal
installation).

Eric