[Project_owners] Mozdev.org update status please?

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 10:42:10 PDT 2010

If you think a wiki page like this would be helpful, please set one up.  Even if there's just a little information on there it will grow over time if people are interested.

As mentioned before, Doug and the rest of the current board have very little time available and we will do our best to train anyone who is interested in taking part.  Someone not from the board though needs to be driving things by coordinating with people interested in volunteering, learning about what needs to get done, etc.

***If you are interested in saving mozdev, now is the time to dive in.  Please don't wait around to be assigned anything to do.***

David