[Project_owners] Mozdev - Participation or Bust

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 13:33:48 PDT 2010

*ACTION PLAN:*

I suggest that Doug Warner schedule a training session using
http://doodle.com with the sole purpose of training meeting attendees in the
handling of one or more day-to-day tasks. This could be through IRC,
freeconferencecall.com, or both. The agenda should be scoped to 1 hour to
accommodate as many as possible, with sessions for training in other tasks
as needed. After the training, one or more trainees should be granted
appropriate permissions on the mozdev site to immediately begin performing
the task in which they've been trained.

Thoughts? Doug?

Eric