[Project_owners] Mozdev - Participation or Bust

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 09:50:48 PDT 2010

Axel,

Putting a list like that together is definitely a good idea and something to work toward.  In the immediate term though, I think the two things I just mentioned (new project process and feedback moderation) are most pressing.  My recommendation is to have those be well owned and then move out from there.  If anyone is interested in either, let us know and we'll get you ramped up.  More than one person is welcome to get involved in either since it's good to have this knowledge spread around.

David

if we had this list it would help us to assign resources to it. Could