[Project_owners] Mozdev - Participation or Bust

Pete Collins pete at mozdevgroup.com
Tue Apr 6 14:03:21 PDT 2010

On 4/6/10 2:51 PM, Eric H. Jung wrote:
> Great, so we have 3 people willing to take over the day-to-day tasks
> immediately. Now I suppose we need to grant them access and point them
> to the correct documentation pages (docs for all of this already
> exists AFAIK).

Like I had said in the past, I will always be available for server sys
admin work.

Not for day to day maintenance but to put out any fires and do
occasional upgrades.

If we make it clear that the terms of use for the site is on an AS IS
basis, I don't think our users will have a problem w/ that.

--pete

www.mozdevgroup.com
Mozilla Software Development Solutions
tel: 1-719-302-5811