[Project_owners] Mozdev - Participation or Bust

Greg Toombs greg.toombs at bluebottle.com
Tue Apr 6 10:24:44 PDT 2010

Though I'm quite new to Mozdev hosting, I've gotten a feel for it. In my
opinion, I think it wouldn't be such a bad thing for it to (in a gradual
and controlled manner) die off. I was surprised to see that it still
uses HTML 4 and CVS, with no Subversion support (among other things). I
think that modernizing Mozdev would be more effort than starting from

Long story short, in my ideal world, Mozdev would go into archive mode,
and addons.mozilla.org would sprout Google Code-like functionality.